- It took a while to get started.
- We had a couple wipes where we really shouldn’t have had any wipes.
- One guildie said over vent that he closed his eyes when he went to repair because he didn’t want to see how bad it was.
- It was (to my knowledge) the first raid Nia ever organized, and it was organized very well.
- It was another opportunity to run with some friends over in <Heros of the Lance>.
- We learned from our mistakes fast.
- The mood of the raid stayed positive and personable.
- The PUG raiders we brought in were valuable assets to the team.
- It was incredibly fun!
Special thanks to Officer Nianeve for having the initiative for organizing the raid, Thebunnie for being our meat shield main tank, Odiwonkenobi for topping our damage meter and providing some good advice (even if we didn’t always take it), and Whimsycal for (get this…) passing on her teir gloves, even though she won the roll, because it was more of an upgrade for Magressa than for her!
You guys are awesome.