These rules are subject to changes/additions at any time. Comments and suggestions can be given here.
1. Try to help other guild members when you can. This could be by doing something as simple as asking if anyone wants a green item before you disenchant it, or by going out of your way to help someone do a Deadmines run with your level 70 main.
2. Don’t demand that others help you. Yes, we’re supposed to be nice and help when we can, but sometimes we’re in the middle of a different quest, or know it’s too late on a school night to start another run through an instance. Complain when people don’t drop everything to help you, and you’ll be the only one looking bad.
3. Beggars get booted. You need gold? Earn it. We aren’t your parents, and won’t be giving you an allowance.
4. Rude people will also be booted. Do I need to explain this one? We’re all here to have fun. If your idea of fun is to insult other guild members, you’re not letting the rest of us have fun.
5. Keep it clean. You might not find strong language, dirty jokes, and certain euphemisms offensive, but some of us do.